Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FSOT Ship John Wills Jacket v2 Medium in Tan

WrenchMonkey

New in Town
Hi,

Got a brand new Ship John Will Jacket v2 in Tan size Medium. It fits me like a glove, but I should have sized up to account for layering.

I'm looking to either sell or trade for a L

Thanks

WrenchMonkey

New in Town
Yeah there’s one on eBay listed for 1700 which I think is unreasonable, but I’d like to pick up a large which I can’t even sign up for at this point. So trying my luck here before I just list on eBay

Bender

One of the Regulars
Yeah, as Bfd70 mentioned, most guys don't do the whole sold-out-everywhere-asking-double thing here.

That said, where do you live that you need to layer in that beast? 24oz waxed twill with a mid-weight liner should keep you warm with nothing but a t-shirt down to several degrees below freezing, assuming you're walking around or there is some physical movement, and you're not just sitting in a shack ice-fishing or something. If you're really worried, invest in some thermal underwear to wear with it and enjoy... that is a beautiful jacket, and it appears you waited a looooooong time to get one... seems a shame to rejoin the infinite waitlist... once they re-open the infinite waitlist, that is.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner