Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full Hat Collection Photographs Thread

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Garrett,

That was amazing. I am sitting my wife down and she is watching and counting the hats. She will NEVER complain again. OK, she will, but I'll just start playing the video again. Thanks for sharing.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Garrett,

That was amazing. I am sitting my wife down and she is watching and counting the hats. She will NEVER complain again. OK, she will, but I'll just start playing the video again. Thanks for sharing.

Happy to help ;)

I enjoyed Garrett's movie so much I felt inspired to try an iPhone movie myself. I have hats strewn around the house in various stages of pre-wear and after-wear R&R, but most of them are kept in a spare bedroom (Sophie's childhood room) that also houses Donna's sewing machine and her costume resource library. Each wire shelf can hold about twenty hats maximum, with foam rings to protect the wide ribbons when they are stacked. I keep many of the special hats that I wear rarely in boxes with post-it notes to remember what's inside. One box has a big stack of old caps. The movie doesn't show anything too clearly (I might try again in better light) - but hope you enjoy the look into one man's illness.

[video=vimeo;84488531]https://vimeo.com/84488531[/video]

We have reached a new high, Garrett, Alan! Both collections are astounding and so beautifully organized. You have both raised the standard around the Lounge, and we should all aspire to achieve such collecting success. Thanks for the great posts, boys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy