Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full Hat Collection Photographs Thread

Young fogey

One of the Regulars
All of my fedoras so far

IMG_0007.JPG

Here's all five fedoras so far.

Explanation here.

Like I wrote there, I'll eventually add a black one, and one more hook, and be finished.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
All I can say is wow. Fine, fine collections, everyone! I have a humble beginning here-- the only ones not included in this photo are a few ball caps, and a few Target and gas station ones. I suppose there are two derbies that are scheduled to arrive somewhere around the end of the month.
A good family photo has proven quite a difficult task, but here's my best attempt-- enjoy:
imgp7655.jpg
[/IMG]
It's rather varied in style and quality... Diagonally, from left to right, starting at the top left of each diagonal:
1.Bailey black straw bowler, unmarked brown bowler
2.Texas Hatters custom "brisa" weave bowler, Bailey soft wool derby, Baron Hats custom dark moss bowler, Knudsen chocolate Bat Masterson, Dobbs black derby, unknown navy blue derby.
3.Beaver Brand light grey fedora, Belfry Murino black wool fedora, Dobbs Milan straw olive-sage green hat, Dobbs green porkpie, Wormser green stingy fedora.
4.Scala wool derby with new center crease, Stetson 25 Open Road with new telescopic crease, Stetson tan 3x western hat, Beaver Brand classic silverbelly hat, Burgess wool John bull topper.
5.Charles from ebay grey mesa pinch cowboy hat, Montana Peaks sand gus, Beaver Brand safari green Stoney River.
6.Atwood straw gus, Bailey black wool cattleman.

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
All I can say is wow. Fine, fine collections, everyone! I have a humble beginning here-- the only ones not included in this photo are a few ball caps, and a few Target and gas station ones. I suppose there are two derbies that are scheduled to arrive somewhere around the end of the month.
A good family photo has proven quite a difficult task, but here's my best attempt-- enjoy:
imgp7655.jpg
[/IMG]
It's rather varied in style and quality... Diagonally, from left to right, starting at the top left of each diagonal:
2.Texas Hatters custom "brisa" weave bowler, Bailey soft wool derby, Baron Hats custom dark moss bowler, Knudsen chocolate Bat Masterson, Dobbs black derby, unknown navy blue derby.
3.Beaver Brand light grey fedora, Belfry Murino black wool fedora, Dobbs Milan straw olive-sage green hat, Dobbs green porkpie, Wormser green stingy fedora.
4.Scala wool derby with new center crease, Stetson 25 Open Road with new telescopic crease, Stetson tan 3x western hat, Beaver Brand classic silverbelly hat, Burgess wool John bull topper.
5.Charles from ebay grey mesa pinch cowboy hat, Montana Peaks sand gus, Beaver Brand safari green Stoney River.

When I first found this site I was just looking to get ideas for a hat to cover my bald head to protect against the dangers of the sun. For some reason (I REALLY don't know why) I was drawn to a bowler on E-bay. Not exactly a hat I could wear to and from work everyday, but I purchased it anyway. Fast forward a few months and now I have purchased ANOTHER bowler (last week) from E-bay, a stingy brim fedora, and I'm seriously hoping to purchase a felt fedora from this site's classified section.

Never in a million years did I believe I would end up spending this much time on a website, salivating over some of these fantastic hats I'm seeing. I fear that, before long, I might end up with collections like some of you.

Hat collections under glass?? I love it!

DRB

One Too Many
I am holding off on posting my collection until the last 3 commissioned are built. I am sure there will always be something else special out there that will catch my eye.

Young fogey

One of the Regulars
I got my black hat so here's an update

Now I'm done. Got the black fedora – a Champ – today.

champleftsidesmall.jpg

Here's everything, with my cap, ushanka (East German Army) and black US Navy knit cap on the dresser:

allofmyhats.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
Nice hat Fogey! Nice collection too! Are you sure that's all you need though?!!!!!!

ha ha , I don't see a white hat, or a milan straw, etc................................................................................

I like the black one BTW

One Too Many
imgp7655.jpg
[/IMG]
I like the white hats, so nice ¡¡¡¡¡

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters