Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fur felt types?

Perhaps you should get in touch with the folks at HAT LIFE and set them straight. If what they are putting out is in error I'm sure they would like to know.
I might just do that. :) It's been out there a while.

I just sent them an email and the address is not deliverable.

"Message not delivered
Your message couldn't be delivered to support@hatlife.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information."

Looks like there hasn't been any activity in a few years.

Last edited:
Straighten them right out Sir!
It doesn't appear Hat Life is active anymore. I am out of the country so I am not going to call their phone number but the email is not working. It's a pretty hopeless situation at this point. I have seen similar information in other places. Also the current producers like Tonak are secretive regarding the details of their Velour and other specialty finishing processes (also specialty dying methods). I know because I toured (had to be specially arranged) the Tonak factory and they wouldn't show me everything. Since then I have gotten information from other sources. I just hit a gold mine of information (Velour production factory processes up 1970) from an Austrian source but unfortunately it is protected by copyright and the book was never published (I was given a digital copy).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy