Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gallery - Akubra Campdraft

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hola all,

I am thinking of getting a Campdraft with the idea of doing a "six-shooter" crease on it. (3 dents in front and 3 in the back) The Bushman would have been a better brim for it, but being discontinued, I can't find any in my size. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 329678
Probably look something between your photo and this one.
474FEF48-6849-4206-BEDF-C04C80CC46B3.jpeg
3233DAD1-435E-4F2C-9FB2-80138943DF79.jpeg

Images liberated from Northwest hats web page
Johnny

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Hola all,

I am thinking of getting a Campdraft with the idea of doing a "six-shooter" crease on it. (3 dents in front and 3 in the back) The Bushman would have been a better brim for it, but being discontinued, I can't find any in my size. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 329678
You were saved from a disappointment, Bushman's crown is/was too low. I had one that I put a Montana Peak crease, it was okay but really too low. I thought I gave it to my nephew, but he says he doesn't have it, so I need to go through my hat boxes.
hat_creases-3.jpg

You were saved from a disappointment, Bushman's crown is/was too low. I had one that I put a Montana Peak crease, it was okay but really too low. I thought I gave it to my nephew, but he says he doesn't have it, so I need to go through my hat boxes.
View attachment 412142

I agree. I have two Bushmans and the crowns aren’t high enough to allow many creases. I wish the Campdraft had a bit more crown too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21