Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Gangster" Hats for kids

JMac

New in Town
This might be a really silly question but any ideas where I can get one of the hats a "gangster" would wear? My 6 year old is desperate for one..

Banky

One of the Regulars
Figure just about any crushable wool fedora would work for a 6 year old. Could go godfather style and find homburg. In any case, I'd look for wool felt and crushable for a child as it'll hold up to anything your kid will put it through and you won't be out big money should he destroy it.

Edward

Bartender
Whatever you're doing, you're doing it right! Keep him at it, then send him our way in about ten years' time... ;)

JMac

New in Town
Whatever you're doing, you're doing it right! Keep him at it, then send him our way in about ten years' time... ;)
not sure what I'm doing but he's already chosen a suit with waistcoat.. He sure knows what he likes but he said the hat was missing so he could not wear the suit without the hat.. so he has chosen a hat and all I need to do is order..

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I get my grand kids vintage fedoras in small sizes on ebay or flea markets
easy pickings & good prices in small mens sizes 6 5/8, 6 3/4 are good for 4 to 8 year olds

JMac

New in Town
thank you for all the replies, the wee guy has decided on a pinstripe black & white.. I'll post a pic as soon as we get it..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy