Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gentleman Luxe Mint Condition Crombie Coat Navy Blue

Diederik

New in Town
Gentleman Luxe Mint Condition Crombie Coat Navy Blue Size 46 Asking Price $350.00 USD

The item of sartorial interest listed is a lined double breasted overcoat from Crombie of Aberdeen, Scotland in like new condition featuring horn buttons, three button cuffs that would be easy for a tailor for make surgeons cuffs, peak lapels, 6 x 2 button configuration and close, with two outer pockets and two inner pockets in new wool with an excellent thickness, durability, and hand feel to the cloth. The overcoat is a prime example of functional style in British tailoring. Before sending out I will air out the cloth and give the garment a good brushing and once over. I do not utilize dry cleaners except for clothes I do not care about.

Rough Measurements

Shoulder to Shoulder: 20"
Sleeve: 26"
Chest: 26"
Length: 45"

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product. CONUS only and I am not currently offering returns.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_1055.JPG
    IMG_1055.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1057.JPG
    IMG_1057.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 66

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana