Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gentlemen - Delicate Question Regarding Bathroom Decor

Edward

Bartender
I've always preferred lid down myself. I'm not squeamish at all when it comes to toileting, but I have always been of the opinion the lid should be used. I genuinely find toilet designs (aesthetically speaking) really interesting.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I'd lower the ceiling in all the cubicles to 3'6". Most male customers will then have to sit down to use the toilet, thus obviating problems caused by poor aim...
I know a restaurant here that has the receptacle mounted on a dais, so you have to climb up to it, and the ceiling is close overhead. Maybe that's the owners' response to the aim issue.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I would tend to think some individuals would benefit by having a "scope" mounted for better aim....however the lid helper idea seems rather nice. I can see someone that is more "techno" having one set up to operate fully electronically, connected to one of those "clap-on-clap-off" switches. Nice way to "give the bathroom some applause"......lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot