Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gibson & Barnes A-2: Ebay sale $90.00

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
Bid $80 on a G&B A-2, Very Good Condition, only to see it go for 10 dollars more...ugh! There are good deals out there if you keep your eyes open.

RailRoad

Familiar Face
I know the feeling. Last week there was a Flight Apparel size 44 barely worn for 75 buy it now. It got gone within 5 minutes after I put in my watch list.

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
I know the feeling. Last week there was a Flight Apparel size 44 barely worn for 75 buy it now. It got gone within 5 minutes after I put in my watch list.

And I was the high bidder right up to the last 15 seconds. But, determined not to get in a bidding war as my plan was to send the jacket straight to G&B, have them put in a new lining, and sew on new cuffs and waistband...about $100 (maybe more), plus another $40 or so in shipping.

Still cheap, but for another hundred (+) or so a brand new A-2 can be bought, not from G&B, however. And "pre-owned" items on flea-bay always have some risk attached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner