Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gift from My Son

steppenwolph

Familiar Face
My oldest child, having just graduated from high school this past June, is a talented young artist. He created this shirt for me and I am just pleased as punch to show it off!:cool: Here, I've paired it with a chocolate brown TonyB special, a great hat and the inspiration for the shirt. I know you all would want one of these shirts, but alas, the young man is not a production artist. But the phrase and image are copyright!

P1100100.jpg

I was wearing this at a gathering when one of the guests noticed that the shirt and I bear a certain resemblance. You don't say!

Last edited:

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Lots of people would line up for a son like that! You've got all the very best reasons to be proud of your son and his great work. Congratulations on both son, graduation and shirt ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That's fantastic Steppenwolph - I bet you just love wearing that special shirt.

Nice hat too - it was some of your photos that contributed to me buying my first Tumwater from Tony, a couple of years ago.

steppenwolph

Familiar Face
Thank you for all your kind words, Gents. I've shown this thread to my son, and he can't believe all the positive responses to his work. Its been a terrific boost for him, and tremendous motivation to do some more work. You guys are great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner