Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

girls in guy's garb

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
Took this photos today :)

IMG_7967.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

Thats a man's-shirt-off-the-bedroom-floor look if I've ever seen one. You are positively stunning, not to mention alluring. And provocative. And sensual. Did I mention alluring? I'm babbling . . .

Great look, but then again, I'd bet you'd look great in a potato sack.

Boodles

A-List Customer
Mr. Big, I'm right there with you

Big Man said:
Words fail me ...

Mr. Race...Now that we see these photos I'm thinking neither you nor I care much that HadleyH probably didn't pick up the shirt off the floor before putting it on?

HadleyH (excuse me while I loosen my collar), you really need to rotate some of this stuff onto your avatar...unless somebody can explain to Spitfire and myself how one can dog ear a web page.

Is that a button down collar?

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
I was thinking a while back that I might like to experiment with some gent's clothing, but wondered if I might look either like I was channeling the 80's, or a lesbian.
Some girls, clearly, don't have to worry about that. ;)

Barbigirl

Practically Family
tuxedo

womens_classic_tuxedo.jpg
I would love to get a custom female cut tuxedo but forget the bow tie. I would be much more comfortable and feel pretty working a deep v neckline.

buler

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
Took this photos today :)

IMG_7967.jpg

Let me catch my breath...... ok, I think I'm going to be all right now. I don't think there is a word that works here..... spectacular.... exquisite.... nope they all fall short.

All I can say is Thanks Hadley!!!

PS. That photographer is damn lucky.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic