Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glenn Miller 78s For Sale.

Chas

One Too Many
I'm acquiring lots of new (to me, anyway) 78s and it's time to downsize what I don't listen to so that someone else can enjoy them. Paypal only, please, and you chip for the shipping.

Bluebird B-10622-A "Imagination" B: "Say "Si Si"" - gouge on outer edge - no loss of recording on either side, if you cue it carefully. Otherwise only minor wear & both sides play well. $1

Bluebird B-10416- A "In The Mood"/ B: "I Want To Be Happy": Chipped on outer edge w/ no damage to recording. $1.
Otherwise only minor wear & both sides play well. $1.

Victor 20-1523 A "That Old Black Magic" B: "A Pink Cocktail For A Blue Lady" -. $2.

Bluebird B-10982 "Anvil Chorus" (parts 1 & 2). Minor wear. $2

Bluebird B-11215 A: "You And I" B: "The Angels Came Thru" - minor wear. $2

Bluebird B-11369 A: "Humpty Dumpty Heart" B:"This Is No Laughing Matter" - minor wear. $2

Victor 27837- A "American Patrol" B: "Soldier, Let Me Read Your Letter" - moderate wear w/ minor scuffing. $2

Bluebird B-11365 A: "Everything I Love" B: "Baby Mine" - Moderate wear. $2

Bluebird B-11397 A: "The White Cliffs Of Dover" B: " We're The Couple In The Castle" $2

Bluebird B-10745 A: "The Nearness Of You" B: "Mister Meadowlark" $2

Bluebird B-10520 A: "Careless" B: "Vagabond Dreams" Chipped outer edge. $1

Bluebird B-10673 A: "The Rhumba Jumps" B:"I'll Never Smile Again" Near Mint. $4

Bluebird B-10665 A: "Stardust" B:"My Melancholy Baby" - moderate wear. $2

Bluebird B-10931 A: "A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square" B: "Goodbye, Little Darlin', Goodbye" moderate wear. $2

Bluebird B-10876 A: "Beat Me Daddy, Eight To The Bar" B: "Falling Leaves" $2

Bluebird B-10553 A: "In An Old Dutch Garden" B: "Starlit Hour" $2

All the labels are in good shape. Make me an offer on the whole lot, if you like.

NicknNora

A-List Customer
If you run across any Bessie Smith or Django Rhinehardt or early Duke Ellington 78s that you'd like to sell, I'd be interested.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy