Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Glory Days Networth Blogger Feature

Rosina Lee

New in Town
Hello ladies and Gents,

I'm the Networth feature writer for Glory Days Vintage Magazine based in New Zealand. Each issue I interview a blogger which fits within the theme of the next issue.
The next issue is focused on WW1 , historical re-creators, fashion etc. Would anyone who uses social media as a blogging tool be interested in being featured?
It would entail you answering a selection of questions, providing 5/6 images to be put into a 2 page spread that comes out in print and a later digital edition.
If your interested please flick me an email rosinadezign@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello ladies and Gents,

I'm the Networth feature writer for Glory Days Vintage Magazine based in New Zealand. Each issue I interview a blogger which fits within the theme of the next issue.
The next issue is focused on WW1 , historical re-creators, fashion etc. Would anyone who uses social media as a blogging tool be interested in being featured?
It would entail you answering a selection of questions, providing 5/6 images to be put into a 2 page spread that comes out in print and a later digital edition.
If your interested please flick me an email rosinadezign@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much

Hello. I would tend to think some of the Loungers would be of an interest and able to meet up with you on this, but, if you post a thread on the forums here, come right out and state you are seeking WWI history buffs in what you post as a topic heading, it may help "flag down" those that are knowing about the War. Make it so people can see right off what you are seeking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner