Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Golden Age Actor dies and No-One at FL Notices!

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Charles Lane, who did a lot of character roles in the 1930s including a small part in "Gold Diggers of 1933" still lives at about 101, last I heard.

And speaking of "Gold Diggers" Gloria Stuart who starred in the 1935 version is alive and well at 96.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Tony in Tarzana said:
Gloria Stuart who starred in the 1935 version is alive and well at 96.

Of course, Gloria Stuart!!! And she was in "Titanic" with K Winslet and Di Caprio... what an amazing lady! She was already famous in the early 30s!!! and she is 96 now?? :eusa_clap She is truly a link to the Golden Days! May she live forever!!!

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tony in Tarzana said:
Charles Lane, who did a lot of character roles in the 1930s including a small part in "Gold Diggers of 1933" still lives at about 101, last I heard.

And speaking of "Gold Diggers" Gloria Stuart who starred in the 1935 version is alive and well at 96.

And there's Lauren Bacall. Gloria DeHaven. Charles Lane did a lot of character rolls in the 30's...And 40's...and 50's...and 60's...and 70's...and 80's...and 90's, and he survived the San Francisco earthquake as a child. Jane Wyman. Nancy Davis (Reagan). And I know as soon as I hit "submit" I'll think of more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL