Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GONE. Free to a good home - Dingo 11.5 EE Brown Harness boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Offering these boots, which are too wide for me, for free to a good home. I have conditioned these and they are in good repair. I do want to point out, on the Right rear side of the right boot there is an area that looks like it's been exposed to heat. It does not cause any issues but the appearance is there. I point this out in a photo. Also they could use insoles.

Otherwise these appear to have been used rather little. The soles are in great shape. Brass hardware and nice medium brown color. Great daily driver boots or to try this style out.

I will "sell" these to an established member (20+ posts) of the Fedora Lounge for only the cost of shipping. CONUS only. $22 shipping cost via FED EX to US addresses only.

DSC_0215.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0220.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG
DSC_0218.JPG

Bahabp100

Practically Family
Offering these boots, which are too wide for me, for free to a good home. I have conditioned these and they are in good repair. I do want to point out, on the Right rear side of the right boot there is an area that looks like it's been exposed to heat. It does not cause any issues but the appearance is there. I point this out in a photo. Also they could use insoles.

Otherwise these appear to have been used rather little. The soles are in great shape. Brass hardware and nice medium brown color. Great daily driver boots or to try this style out.

I will "sell" these to an established member (20+ posts) of the Fedora Lounge for only the cost of shipping. CONUS only. $22 shipping cost via FED EX to US addresses only.

View attachment 297011 View attachment 297012 View attachment 297013 View attachment 297014 View attachment 297015 View attachment 297016 View attachment 297017
Wow those are my size if still available Thank You very much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112