Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gonzo Tribute

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Sure, this is a bit off topic, but I've been thinking about this all day...

I'm more than strongly considering dressing like Hunter S. Thompson and going on a (booze only) bender tonight. Who's with me? Hunter would've wanted it this way!

I have a pipe, but no bucket hat... so a pith helmet will have to do.

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
Best of luck to you Sable... I might have actually joined you in spirit(s), but I have an early day tomorrow... lame I know

farnham54

A-List Customer
Sable, I'd join you also but I just found out Bettman cancelled the NHL season. Under the influence of booze, who would KNOW what i'd do! :D

Joking of course--actually i'm in The Land Down Under right now so your tonight is my yesterday...or something like that...

Cheers,

Craig

Brad A. Cox

Familiar Face
Ah reminds me of the good old days down in New Orleans, LA. Clubs, swing bands, and all night boozing until I would get up on the bar and strip for all. The next morning I would be hanging over the rail outside my room barfing my guts up all over the people walking on their way to get breakfast. They could actually eat because they wasn't getting smashed the night before. Notice that I did say the good "old" days. Better to eat breakfast than barf is my rule of thumb now. :cool2:

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
Mr. Sable said:
I'm more than strongly considering dressing like Hunter S. Thompson and going on a (booze only) bender tonight. Who's with me? Hunter would've wanted it this way!

Why should tonight be any different? :beer: :cheers1:

Just kidding.

R.I.P. Hunter

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy