Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Aero Leather A2 Russet

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
Selling this GW Aero Leather A2 in Russet, size 42. Again this jacket is in mint condition with no stains or tears in either the hide or the knits, only honest creasing from wear. the numbers are as follows:-

Pit to Pit 22"
Back Length - 24.5"
Arms - 24"
Shoulders - 18.5"

Save yourself a 2 year wait for a GW and buy this for $900USD or best offer plus postage.

Photos to follow.

Any questions or photo requests please PM me.

Last edited:

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
IMG_1693.JPG
Photos

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Hi Lord Flashheart.

Very nice looking jacket. A GW in the flesh, wow. A bit too small for me, so I have no dog in the fight, although I wish I did.

The way I get around the size of posting pictures on TFL is to email the file to myself, and then save it to a smaller size, and then am able to post it on TFL. I am sure there are easier ways to do it, with photoshop or something. I'm not to adept with technology.

GLWS

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Man, what beautiful jacket. if it were a bit larger, It would be sold, even with the shipping from the other side of the world.
:)

GLWS

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
I've got the same problem Jonesy, if it fitted it would be spending its life in Oz.
You look at the GW website and think wow, look at the price of that! But when you see one in the flesh it all makes sense.

Garry

Lord Flashheart

A-List Customer
Broke my heart Seb. At 6'3 and 44 chest the jacket was too short and small for me. I could keep it as an ornament but it must be allowed to run free!

Seriously tho, actually owning one has made me think about ordering one in my size, its incredible quality and the hide is amazing!
Regards

Garry

Ps The Dark Seal goat is still available. C'mon mate, you know you want to............?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael