Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Good Wear Hercules in Black Shinki

That's quite interesting. Is it JC's design or your own? I may want one too!
It is taken from an original Hercules jacket even earlier than this one, another grail chasing adventure for me. I only ever ask John for historically based designs. I’ll keep it under wraps for now as I’m still waiting my turn. Damn though, @El Marro’s jacket re-kindles the desire for one of these beauties.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
It is taken from an original Hercules jacket even earlier than this one, another grail chasing adventure for me. I only ever ask John for historically based designs. I’ll keep it under wraps for now as I’m still waiting my turn. Damn though, @El Marro’s jacket re-kindles the desire for one of these beauties.
When you talk to John you might mention that if he needs to make a test jacket for your new pattern that i would be happy to buy it. He knows my size...same as his.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, I keep coming back to this post because I just adore this jacket. The fit looks great and its making me want this or an imperial. @handymike Thanks for the distinction between the three jackets, as I wasn't too sure what the differences were. I don't usually like zip jackets and prefer button ups, but I could see myself getting something like this. Cheers!
Thanks @powerserge!
I have experienced this feeling many times myself here on the lounge and more than once that led me to purchase a jacket that I hadn’t even thought about previously.
Thanks @handymike!
Your Hercules with buttons sounds quite intriguing. To be honest this is an area that I should look into more myself as I have only one leather jacket with buttons and I never wear it. Hmmmmm.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24