Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Goodwear Arcadia – 44 heavyweight steerhide

Kunja

Practically Family
For sale is a nice Goodwear Arcadia in a heavy weight black steerhide, size 44.

I picked this up here on TFL from Regius a short while ago. Its my dream jacket and I’ve been looking for one for years now, but unfortunately this example is just too long in the arms for my preferred fit and at this price I want it to feel perfect. So catch and release here.

This is an amazingly high quality jacket of course, with some of the finest leather I’ve seen. The leather on this is pretty heavy weight, and has a vintage-finish feel to it, with some nice texture and graining. As it ages it’s going to be spectacular. No damage, and not much wear to speak of, but I’ve worn it a few days and it is beginning to soften and break in. I wish the arms were an inch shorter for me.

See photos for measurements. The jacket is 4 lbs 12 oz.

$915 delivered in the US, PPFF. USA only this time, sorry.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.

goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-1.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-2.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-3.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-4.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-5.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-6.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-7.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-8.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-9.jpg
goodwear-arcadia-sterrhide-44-kunja-10.jpg

Last edited:
Ac
Look under the cushions on the couch Tony, there has to be enough money somewhere.
Actually my couch is an Adrian Pearsall. I wonder if my family would care if I sold that and we just sit on the jacket?
Timing is everything. In this case woefully bad for me. Dream jacket though. Absolutely perfect in every single imaginable way. Whoever gets this, congratulations and I hate you.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Ac

Actually my couch is an Adrian Pearsall. I wonder if my family would care if I sold that and we just sit on the jacket?
Timing is everything. In this case woefully bad for me. Dream jacket though. Absolutely perfect in every single imaginable way. Whoever gets this, congratulations and I hate you.

I think Max is going to pull the trigger on this beauty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko