Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gorgeous 40's Sears Motorcycle Jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16736

Congratulations. When you get it, snap some pictures and share with the board.

Edward

Bartender
Mine! hope it fits :D

Looks great! The lining looks a lot like the body of my Aero Waterfront.... I've vaguely considered having that as a lining in a black leather before now, though I wasn't sure whether it wouldn't be a bit on the warm side for what I had in mind.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations. When you get it, snap some pictures and share with the board.

Thx, Joel! I'm pretty excited to get this. I've been wanting a 40s dpocket for a while now; I couldn't pass this one up. Next to a Buco, this is the cream of the crop IMO. I'll give a full review once I take receipt.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Looks great! The lining looks a lot like the body of my Aero Waterfront.... I've vaguely considered having that as a lining in a black leather before now, though I wasn't sure whether it wouldn't be a bit on the warm side for what I had in mind.

Thx, Edward! I hear ya re the wool lining being a bit on the warm side. From a form vs function standpoint, I absolutely love wool blanket linings on leather jackets. If this one doesn't work out, I'll probable go for a Diamond Dave made Buco J24 w/the black nylon lining (better all season wearer, and longer lasting)

D

Deleted member 16736

Thx, Edward! I hear ya re the wool lining being a bit on the warm side. From a form vs function standpoint, I absolutely love wool blanket linings on leather jackets. If this one doesn't work out, I'll probable go for a Diamond Dave made Buco J24 w/the black nylon lining (better all season wearer, and longer lasting)

Dave makes a beautiful Buco. I am considering the same jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR