Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"GRAIL" Jackets

omg dude you found it! :O

Monitor you're amazing!!

Pure coincidence, since I had one. :) But seriously, it's a 10/10 jacket, on the level on anything Japanese. Just that the one I had was an XL which was WAAAAY too large on me. But an absolutely brilliant jacket!

They cost a LOT, over $2000 new and around $1000 on eBay / Grailed but if you're serious about getting one, IMO the jacket is worth it.

One thing you may or may not care about - Some of these jackets are made in USA, some in China. I don't know if there's any difference in quality/construction, not saying it matters at all but if you care about that sort of thing, make sure to ask the seller to take a pic of the lining tag. Again, not saying one's better than the other, just to make sure you're getting what you're paying for.

11349445_412325398972365_729334197_n.jpg

11925662_1683008955277670_234417155_n.jpg

12822442_1537654829875336_1117099457_n.jpg
16464558_1400419873310583_1414399444299808768_n.jpg

ralanis2

One of the Regulars
Honestly I dont care where its made as long as its the same jacket! lol I have a Bleecker Coach Jacket, it says it was made in china but honestly thats the best leather jacket for men Coach has ever put out. Its made out of sheep leather, and while it may not be durable.. its reaalllly nice and soft. Looks amazing. Thanks again Monitor! You are the best!!

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you for the info! :D Hm, the ladies Dominator I briefly had was made in what I'd possibly call the best cowhide I've seen. It was astonishing how quality that jacket was which is why I fear I'd feel cheated by buying a new LL in anything less than perfect but we all know it's silly to expect this with any hide as no two are alike.

Well anyway, the problem with the Memphis is that Lewis Leathers won't do it in any leather other than their horsehide. Not sure why, they just flat out refuse to do it and the customer service person didn't expect the policy to change any time soon. Maybe something to do with Guitar Wolf, I really don't know but horsehide is what I'd be stuck with if I ever go thru with an order.

It's a perfect jacket, though... Really beautiful.

But in the end, if it comes out like on the photo above, I'm happy! :D

This is an old post but I'm bumping because I was on the Lewis site earlier and noticed you can now get the Memphis in any leather…

I sold the Goodgal I labelled as a grail in this thread. Turns out it was not and since have found a far better version in my Windward. Never found the perfect big collared Levi's suede type III, but I can say with absolute certainty, if I had, I would have sold that too. I am forbidden from grail. My character cannot reach that level. Always dies on the previous level while almost making it... but slow health drain ultimately prevents passing through the door or fails in defeating that levels boss.

Yamahana

One Too Many
This is the jacket that began my journey back in 2011:
View attachment 222186
View attachment 222187
I knew this would be the "one and only" jacket for me...
I contacted John at Goodwear, and he agreed to make me the jacket.
It arrived a couple years later,
View attachment 222369
and I still love it today.
View attachment 222199
Case closed- right?!?

We all know the answer to that!

Here is my "new" grail jacket:
View attachment 222192
View attachment 222193
What is your Grail?
Absolutely love this jacket! What make is it?
9DF8F93C-3D53-43F4-AFD1-8F305505D9B0.jpeg
28811D3A-CA9F-4F8D-AEB8-C4110A271A4B.jpeg

It would darn sure be a grail for me!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I sold the Goodgal I labelled as a grail in this thread. Turns out it was not and since have found a far better version in my Windward. Never found the perfect big collared Levi's suede type III, but I can say with absolute certainty, if I had, I would have sold that too. I am forbidden from grail. My character cannot reach that level. Always dies on the previous level while almost making it... but slow health drain ultimately prevents passing through the door or fails in defeating that levels boss.

Nah, it is more likely that your character keeps going for New Game + :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24