Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great 30s 40s Navy w/ red & blue pinstripes SB SUIT for SALE... EXTRA LONG !!!

LuckyKat

Practically Family
This is one of the longest suits I've EVER seen!!!

What a Great Size & Color...as you can see from the pictures, its a Navy Blue Single Breasted late 30s/early 40s suit w/ fantastic double red & double royal blue pinstripes. It is in spotless condition; no snags, holes, bites, tears, or rips.

If you have any questions or want more pictures, please ask, because it is being sold AS IS with no returns, refunds, or exchanges, but you won't be disappointed...this is a beauty!

I prefer cashiers check or postal money order, but I can make special arrangements for paypal, etc. I will ship international, but I won't ship to Italy. I'm looking to get $225 out of this...its perfect for those really TALL people who can't find the length...this would easily fit someone who is 6'4" or 6'5", maybe even taller!!! PM me for info.

Chest: 40
Length: 34" (from top of collar to bottom of jacket....I told you it was long!)
Sleeve: 26" (from shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve)
Shoulder: 19"

PANTS
Waist: 32" (+3" to let out)
Inseam: 33" (+3" to let down...& another 2" on top of that w/ a false cuff; potentially a 38"!)

MORE PICTURES:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZNmLVi5ZN2LWNg

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Almost ....but would need some aliterations to fit me. Something for Mario maybe?
Could you find out the shiopping costs to germany please? (Postal code: 55578)
Edit: Measured twice and just won't fit. [huh]:(

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn