Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Great Find at Brooks Brothers Outlet

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I have been in the market for some decent dress pants. I am been spoiled by the trousers made for my by mytailor.com (see other thread)...but I can't invest that much to have more made at the moment. I shopped around everywhere. It is not easy to find dress pants that aren't fragile and paper thin.

My best find was at the Brooks Brothers outlet. They had regular BB brand Pleat-Front Cavalry Twill Dress Trousers. These are not the 346 brand that Brooks make for their outlets. This the real deal. They are made from robust cloth that is similar to the ones Joe Hemrajani made for me. I am sure they won't hold up to Holland & Sheery wool but they are solid. They had the tan color in my size and the sourced a grey pair for me that are being shipped. They normally go for $248 but I was able get them for just $118 at the outlet.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat..._Id=1230056&Parent_Id=218&default_color=Brown

The Brooks site shows them but at the outlet they had more colors available. This is a very good deal. If you have a BB outlet near you....you might want to take a look.

Enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL