Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Green Waxed Canvas & Leather Backpack/Laptop Case

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Greetings Everyone,

I am selling this backpack/laptop case that I bought on Etsy. I also bought the duffel bag and standard laptop case which I am keeping. The build quality of his items is superb and I really enjoy the others, and their feedback speaks for itself. I picked this up since I was placing an order for the duffel bag and ended up just not using it. A link to the backpack on the sellers shop is below. I have also attached some photos (including stock ones) and the pics I took kind of suck. The backpack itself looks more like it does in the studio pics, but I took the pics with my terrible phone camera and the lighting is pretty harsh. If you are interested, I can but out the nice camera I normally use to get you better pics, but this backpack is just about new and never went on a work trip. It fits my work laptop just fine, but not sure you would get a 17" in here. Would love to see this go to a lounge member if there is interest.

Also note: I bought this a while ago and this version does not have the shoulder strap and hooks to use it as a messenger bag that you see in the pics on the shop now.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/261160...-waxed-rucksack?ref=shop_home_active_12&pro=1

Price is $125 shipped in the CONUS. For international shipping, please contact me first. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Cheers!

Attachments

• backpack.JPG
    backpack.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 179
  • backpack 2.JPG
    backpack 2.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 158
  • backpack 3.JPG
    backpack 3.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 169
  • backpack 4.JPG