Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grey Optimo - 7-1/8

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
100_18891.jpg

100_18851.jpg

100_18871.jpg

2-5/8" brim, 4.25" crown (as creased). Size 7-1/8.

$100 shipped.

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Could you please PM me with internal measurements front to back and side to side inside of sweatband? I tried to PM you but your box is full?? Thanks!

RobStC

A-List Customer
Chiliarches said:
100_18891.jpg

100_18851.jpg

100_18871.jpg

2-5/8" brim, 4.25" crown (as creased). Size 7-1/8.

$100 shipped.

Hi John,

If this one is still available, consider it sold! If it fits you, then I know it will fit me too.....

Regards,
RobStC

blixa00

One of the Regulars
I believe I may have spoken for this first...pending a reply from the person listing the item. Thanks!:)

RobStC

A-List Customer
blixa00 said:
I believe I may have spoken for this first...pending a reply from the person listing the item. Thanks!:)

Yes indeed you 'may' have spoken for it. That's why I said 'IF' it was still available..... ;)

Don't worry, I'm not trying to tread on your toes over this, just that a fair number of size-enquiry type replies to Classified postings don't actually turn into firm sales. There has been a lot of previous discussion on the Lounge relating to frustration caused to sellers by having to deal with speculative enquiries re measurements etc, with the result that some sellers are now putting items for sale straight onto ebay and bypassing the Classifieds. I was merely letting Chiliarches know that he had a firm buyer if your enquiry re measurements didn't come to anything. I for one don't want to lose the Classifieds.....

RobStC

blixa00

One of the Regulars
Seen brother...I have yet to hear from him though but I assure you that if the hat is true to standard measurements it is sold. I don't mess around...and I guess you don't either! Cheers:)

RobStC

A-List Customer
blixa00 said:
Seen brother...I have yet to hear from him though but I assure you that if the hat is true to standard measurements it is sold. I don't mess around...and I guess you don't either! Cheers:)

Well, if you do go for it, I hope you really enjoy it :D

Best,
RobStC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner