Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gustin Jeans Selvage Denim made in SF

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I was just joshing. I stuck it on my Facebook, but I don't think they're 'immersed' in this kind of thing in the same way Loungers are. Worth a try all the same...

Cheech

A-List Customer
I was just joshing. I stuck it on my Facebook, but I don't think they're 'immersed' in this kind of thing in the same way Loungers are. Worth a try all the same...

I hear you, Sloan. That Gustin email led me to think they were carrying out the promotion on a limited basis. Come to find out that nearly everyone here received that email!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I like Uniqlo's stuff. They do these amazing deals when they're opening a new shop. I got a fine pair of jeans from them for a tenner - they're not Freddies, but not bad.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I realize that my last comment comes off rather arrogant. I wear modern jeans to work but I don't feel the need to make a fuss about it here since they really have nothing that makes them stand out. Nothing vintage related. I just can't see the appeal.

I got mine for a tenner too! Cheap as chips, and just about the same quality. Still, good for gardening, and at least they're not made in bloody Bangladeshi death factories.

Uniqlo is the only company that makes clothes small enough. All the others cater for whatever reason to all these normal sized people.;) I have been known to shop in the children's section of H&M to get stuff small enough - size 12 years.

I like Uniqlo's stuff. They do these amazing deals when they're opening a new shop. I got a fine pair of jeans from them for a tenner - they're not Freddies, but not bad.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I feel your pain, BK. I'm currently wearing a Phoenix Cardinal's t-shirt that I bought in the children's dept of a shop in Arizona. To this day, I can still hear my girlfriend's laughter outside the changing room...

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Many thanks to Mattface, Boyo, and everyone for turning me on to these folks. After reading this thread over for the last few days, I went ahead and ordered the 14 oz. Japanese indigo #55. I can't wait for August. Do these subscriptions ever fail to fill the quota? I see that they have almost 30 spots left and only 6 days.

winterland1

Practically Family
I think FL need a good deal/discount link topic or something along that lines.
I guess there is a vintage finds topic. I don't see much for discounts or other types of deals shown often. Mostly links to ebay finds.
Maybe discount/deal links could be added to descripion of topic. Or we start using it for that also. I would think it would be appreciated. I appreciated this link. Thinking out loud here.
The Gustin signup discount is very nice. Waiting on a black pair to appear. $20 off is very nice.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Many thanks to Mattface, Boyo, and everyone for turning me on to these folks. After reading this thread over for the last few days, I went ahead and ordered the 14 oz. Japanese indigo #55. I can't wait for August. Do these subscriptions ever fail to fill the quota? I see that they have almost 30 spots left and only 6 days.

I am aware of a few items failing to reach quota, on one occasion the Gustin team threw in a denim wallet to those willing to back the project as a way of getting it sold out, on a side note I am in the same spot as you, as I backed the chambray shirt and it is close to ending with out reaching the quota.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I guess it's always going to be a bit hit-and-miss in terms of some items will always sell better than others, though I haven't seen many not reach their quota.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy