Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hairstyist Reccomendations and Referrals

Swingtime Gal

New in Town
I know this is a shot in the dark but does anyone have suggestions for Nashville ????

I see that you posted this quite some time ago but I strongly recommend Trim Salon on 12th Ave south. (615)269-8029 I get mine cut there every 4 months and have not had the same stylist twice (my schedule is erratic, at best) but every time I get a great vintage cut and they know how to vintage style as well.

MissKat

New in Town
For the Vegas area, curl up and dye is great. I know you said its a little expensive for you, but when I was in there in July it was $40 for a cut and style, which seems to pretty reasonable/normal for haircuts that aren't from supercuts/fantastic sams.

Lety is their retro/rockabilly hair girl and she did a great job. She gave me suggestions on how to style my hair on my own and answered every single one of my questions on what she was doing to my hair when styling it. She also gave the whys behind what she was doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner