Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Han Solo's leather jacket in SW7

SherryMarton

New in Town
lol I don't know... I've seen some very questionable stuff but nothing quite like that Belstaff Iron Man. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen anything golden on any motorcycle jacket. Even the nastiest Dainese has some class in it.
agree by your this point

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Call it the cynic in me but if he really wanted to make a difference to fund epilepsy research why not just donate his salary from his latest movie...just 1 movie....I'm sure the $35 million would help quite a bit more than however much this jacket is going to sell for....

Orchestrated at the time of the SW Blu-Ray release....I'm calling publicity stunt.

Call it the cynic in me but if he really wanted to make a difference to fund epilepsy research why not just donate his salary from his latest movie...just 1 movie....I'm sure the $35 million would help quite a bit more than however much this jacket is going to sell for....

Orchestrated at the time of the SW Blu-Ray release....I'm calling publicity stunt.

Yep. Agreed. Considering he's one of the highest paid actors like ever, I'm sure he could fund a good few researches out of his own pocket. Oh well... I hope whoever buys it is going to enjoy their eleven million dollars crappy jacket from an even crappier movie.

Edward

Bartender
You don't, you get something better - to be of use to others.

Mind you, Mr Ford may well practice some generous private philanthropy like many other rich people with a strong moral centre.

That's quite possible. And I doubt the charity which will benefit from the sale of that jacket will be complaining. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff