Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
Hey, Sarsgaard really pulls off a vintage look. As does his better half Maggie Gyllenhaal.
petersarsgaard.jpg
gyllenhaal.jpg

I totally agree with that! Loved him in Jarhead. Maggie Gyllenhaal is also one of my faves - didn't realise they were together!

GOK

One Too Many
Those Jones Boys Are Gonna Take Over The World!

LaMedicine said:
OMG, Scott looks remarkably like Indy...or rather, I should say, Indy looks remarkably like our own Scott!!lol lol lol

But what about our own Jones?

Dr20Hem202.jpg

(May I just say a very quiet but emphatic phwoarrr at this point? ;) )

Indiana20Jones20college20Prof.jpg

scottsepiaoc6.jpg

JoyfulGirl

New in Town
Polka Dot said:
Actors that I think are dreamy:

Peter Sarsgaard
petersarsgaard.jpg

I can't help but find him creepy. The first movie I saw him in was Boys Don't Cry and so now there's something about his voice that just gives me the shivers (in the bad way).

Sunny

One Too Many
Lauren mentioned my favorite... Dick Powell.

dick_powell.jpg

I fell in love with this guy just from listening to him on the radio, as private eye Richard Diamond. Then I accidentally saw a picture... *blissful sigh* :eusa_clap

Sunny

One Too Many
GOK said:
How did you accidentally see a picture of him, Sunny? I'm intrigued! :D
Gee, that's a good question! Um... I think I was googling "Richard Diamond" to find more episodes, and one of the hits had a picture of him. That just put the icing on the cake. Because I was already head over heels, dontcha know. ;)

Fletch said:
Dick had a past, y'know. He was a recovering pop tenor.

I hope the news doesn't shock you too badly.
It was a wee bit of a mind-bender when I did get around to finding out; but I don't mind. On the contrary, it's increased my admiration because of his versatility and talent in both directions.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
~landgirl~ said:
I was waiting for someone else to kick start it!

I absolutely LOVE Ralph Fiennes and although he played the complete b*stad Amon Goeth in Schindlers List - I simply found his *appearance* incredibly sexy!

ralph3.jpg

And what a great British actor!

I was lucky enough to see Fiennes on Broadway this summer and even though he was (again) playing rather a cad he was completely swoony--what magnetism!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Love this thread--everyone has such wonderful taste! Here's a few of my famous fellas, I'll post Loungers at a later date.

dwl.jpg

Others have mentioned Mr. McGregor--love him in Moulin Rouge but also the lesser known Down With Love

alandirtyharry2.jpg

alanloveactuallyset2.jpg

Alan Rickman--I think he just gets better with age (and glasses!)

sfx12.jpg

David Tennant--sigh!

SCP-1.jpg

Stephen Colbert--I've been swooning over him for years--as I said in the crush thread he's smart, slightly geeky, just my type. He's currently tops for me.

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
It's appears as if you ladies are really enjoying yourself...

Just don't have too much fun... don't wanna wear yourselves out with all the swooning and sighing you've been doing.

-JX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ