Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
Since we're bringing out guys from the past, I will happily admit to having an ENORMOUS crush on this guy:
adam_and_the_ants_5.jpg

Still do. Love 'im.

alexandra

Practically Family
Lulu-in-Ny said:
Oh yes! Love this guy. He's awesome in Nicholas Nickleby, as well. Great actor, and he seems to be getting some level of awareness now; I just hope he does things that are worthwhile. Not so sure about "Jumper".

I've put off seeing Jumper because I'm afraid to see him in a movie that might be really stupid.

I specifically went out to see Flags of Our Fathers the day it came out because I knew it would just amplified my affection for him seeing him in a WWII film.

Oh my love!

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
Caroline said:
I've seen about 50% of the thread, but has anyone mentioned this fella?
main.jpg

I could just listen to Mr. Irons' voice all day long...
brideshead020607_468x431.jpg

He's looking a little pale here, but look at the outfit :)
He does the audio book for Lolita. His voice is amazing.

Jovan

Suspended
alexandra said:
I've put off seeing Jumper because I'm afraid to see him in a movie that might be really stupid.
Same with me, but for the other lead. I really like Hayden Christensen as an actor (not in Star Wars, where he was extremely limited by Lucas' direction), but I think a few ladies like him a little more than that... ;) I'll check out Jumper if it comes to my library.

244.christensen.hayden.092706.jpg

Anyone else think he gives off a bit of a James Dean vibe? Hopefully he won't die young like him.

Jovan

Suspended
I'll stop posting in the thread if it's causing problems. I don't think it is, as no one has complained so far and they've actually liked my suggestions. As an aside, I always enter The Powder Room with discretion and never get into threads that are about very private things.

alexandra

Practically Family
Jovan said:
Same with me, but for the other lead. I really like Hayden Christensen as an actor (not in Star Wars, where he was extremely limited by Lucas' direction), but I think a few ladies like him a little more than that... ;) I'll check out Jumper if it comes to my library.

244.christensen.hayden.092706.jpg

Anyone else think he gives off a bit of a James Dean vibe? Hopefully he won't die young like him.

When I've said "My true love is in Jumper" everyone assumes I mean Hayden Christensen. I said it last night and my friend, who is an idiot, he said "Well if it's not him then it has to be Samuel L. Jackson because the other young guy in that movie looks like a huge fool."

Sadface!

alexandra

Practically Family
Well all I can say is that my friend better be nice to Jamie Bell when he's at my house next Easter dinner.

I can only assume that I'll have been in a number of Hollywood picture by this time next year and that Jamie Bell will have fallen for my charm and wit by that point and will, of course, be accompanying me to Easter.

Naturally.

ShortClara

One Too Many
Jovan, I'm afraid I must respectfully disagree. Lucas has much to answer for with these last few Star Wars movies, but the gorgeous Ewan MacGregor rose above the poor direction because he is a good actor. Horrid Hayden and Noxious Natalie will never be forgiven. :rage: I cannot find Hayden attractive because he was so abysmal.

Madalene Laurae

New in Town
I didn't see any of these fine gents mentioned....obviously I have a serious weakness for brunettes......and scruffy beards!

Karl Urban, the most gorgeous guy in the universe in my opinion
hotkarl1.jpg

Marton Csokas
martonyum.jpg

Rodrigo Santoro (who somehow played Xerces in 300?)
holarodrigo.jpg

And Damien Rice, most beautiful voice ever
goregeousdamo.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Madalene Laurae said:
I didn't see any of these fine gents mentioned....obviously I have a serious weakness for brunettes......and scruffy beards!

Karl Urban, the most gorgeous guy in the universe in my opinion
hotkarl1.jpg

Marton Csokas
martonyum.jpg

Rodrigo Santoro (who somehow played Xerces in 300?)
holarodrigo.jpg

And Damien Rice, most beautiful voice ever
goregeousdamo.jpg

I LOVED Marton Csokas in Triple X! Very, very sexy, even if he was the bad guy. And Karl Urban...swoon!

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
Madalene Laurae said:
Marton Csokas
martonyum.jpg
I agree -he is awesome. I remember seeing him in Timeline, and I didn't know it was him until the end credits. Have you seen Asylum? He's great in that, as well. Dark movie, but well worth seeing.

Mary

Practically Family
My turn!

Well I've already seen Jeremy Irons here. To be true I'm more into different caracters than actors. Cause I can't really like someone just for their good looks if they are boring or stupid.

I love Sebastian and Charles from Brideshead Revisited. Their love is so beautiful.

And Seymour from Ghost world. He's sweet, smart and have good interests and taste.

http://imdb.com/media/rm1661114368/tt0162346

(Don't know how to get the picture into the forum)

Spike in Buffy the vampire slayer. sexy brit with blonde hair!(we should have a smiley shaking it's head) He looks so good in action and he's som much fun and he's a little like Dylan in Beverly Hills.
http://imdb.com/media/rm1502845440/ch0004927

And Giles. The librarian. But he looks awful in all photos.

http://imdb.com/media/rm1351850496/ch0004915

And Wolverine in X-men. Not to be messed with.

http://imdb.com/media/rm357079296/ch0001095

I'm not at all pleased with the pictures I found. But I guess some are overwhelming in pictures and some in real life. (real life= on tv) ;)

I've actually dated 3 of my favouritte men in real life. They have the looks and the style and sometimes teh caracter. First Steve Buscemi that I met at a jazzclub but he wasn't as shy as Seymour and only felt old to me.

Then Wolverine. But he had an ex-girlfriend he wanted back.

And then Sebastian. I like him. He is bright but just as evasive as Sebastian is and I like to talk about sad and serious things to.

I don't have any photos and even if I would I wouldn't post them here. You have to believe me.

M

alexandra

Practically Family
So I saw Jumper and my dad and brother made fun of Jamie Bell the entire film, and I have to admit he did look a bit pathetic with his ratty little fake beard...plus that movie made me realise how truly short he was.

HOWEVER, I will still love him.

positivelypinup

One of the Regulars
I noticed that I watch something that is a period piece like lets say band of brothers, and i think all the boys are so dreamy and ill be drooling over them. Then i see pictures of them currently and i'm like oh...they're not as hot as i thought they were. Anyone else do this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy