Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

alexandra

Practically Family
Yes I do that. Also, everyone makes fun of me because of who we call "Dream Guy" which is:

Neal McDonough
1649373.jpg

because when I went away to university first year, I had all my friends over to watch Band of Brothers episodes and one night I had a dream that Neal McDonough and I were working on the same set and I was being harassed by this guy to get new head shots and then he came in and he was like "Leave her alone!" and stuff.

We ended up hanging out for the day (even though I had a boyfriend at the time) and then the next day he came and picked me up in a 1950 Jaguar XK120 (my dream car) and we went for a country drive. My hair was all blowing around and I looked at him and he was like "You're beautiful, you know that?"

ANYWAY everyone made fun of me and sometimes to this day if it's windy someone will say "You're beautiful, you know that?" and I have to punch them.

In conclusion, he was one of my least favourite fellas on that show! I wish I had that dream about someone I was physically attracted to.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I haven't seen too many gentlemen of color, so here are a few of my favs
Laurence Fishburne
morpheus_front.jpg

Sendhil Ramamurthy from the tv show Heros
hero-sendram.jpg

Antonio Banderas
banderas_antonio_320x240.jpg

Don Cheadle: I wouldn't call him classically handsome but there's just something there
165043__cheadle_l.jpg

Lennie James, from the tv show Jericho. Again, not classically handsome, but his character on the show is one of those tough, take charge kinda guys that just makes you swoon.
jer-lenjames.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
There's something about Laurence Fishburne that doesn't look silly in a purple suit whatsoever. I wouldn't do it myself, but he makes it look GOOD.

laurence.jpg

Handsome fella? Heck yes.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
But what an awesome dream...

alexandra said:
Yes I do that. Also, everyone makes fun of me because of who we call "Dream Guy" which is:

Neal McDonough
1649373.jpg

because when I went away to university first year, I had all my friends over to watch Band of Brothers episodes and one night I had a dream that Neal McDonough and I were working on the same set and I was being harassed by this guy to get new head shots and then he came in and he was like "Leave her alone!" and stuff.

We ended up hanging out for the day (even though I had a boyfriend at the time) and then the next day he came and picked me up in a 1950 Jaguar XK120 (my dream car) and we went for a country drive. My hair was all blowing around and I looked at him and he was like "You're beautiful, you know that?"

ANYWAY everyone made fun of me and sometimes to this day if it's windy someone will say "You're beautiful, you know that?" and I have to punch them.

In conclusion, he was one of my least favourite fellas on that show! I wish I had that dream about someone I was physically attracted to.

to have about anyone!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Kamikat,
You have GRRRRRREAT taste :D

LD
I was really trying hard to find pics of Laurence Fishburn from The Cotton Club, because that's when I first fell in love with him. YUM!

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Mary said:
Spike in Buffy the vampire slayer. sexy brit with blonde hair!(we should have a smiley shaking it's head) He looks so good in action and he's som much fun and he's a little like Dylan in Beverly Hills.
http://imdb.com/media/rm1502845440/ch0004927

And Giles. The librarian. But he looks awful in all photos.

http://imdb.com/media/rm1351850496/ch0004915

M

My roommates and I are quite smitten with Spike. We have a Buffy calendar and haven't bothered to change it off of his month for a while now.lol

Mary

Practically Family
Is this really happening!!? This is just to good to be true! Spike as a sexy gay bad boy!! Wow!

I hope it's good. But I shouldn't get my hopes up to much cause Wolverine is just boring when he's not Wolverine. I have to call all my friends!

M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran