Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MarieAnne said:
I think my husband is dreamy.
Picture, please...

I know mine is...

l_48de877daed3205fa7d567876849735e.jpg

MarieAnne

Practically Family
Alright, here are some pics of my husband. I just realized I don't have very many pictures of him. These two put together should do him justice.....I miss him. He's gone (work) until december:( .

Valentine202.jpg

With our daughter

DSC00846.jpg

With our daughter again.

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Laura Chase said:
ShrinkingViolet, oh yeah, boy on boy is very hot. I haven't seen the movie but I found it very hot in the TV-series, even though it was very underplayed.

Oh, you have to go see it then! They're both so charming and playful. Ben Whishaw makes a much more delicious Sebastian Flyte in my opinion.

Naama said:
I Loved Michael Pitt in "the dreamers"

Now there's another very hot ménage à trois film! Although I found Eva Green to be the hottest one in it. That women is a goddess from head to toe.

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
Shrinking Violet, you just reminded me that I need to see this movie. It is simply unheard of me not to see a period movie if there is one at the movies. lol

tempestbella42

One of the Regulars
loved this man since i saw him in the film"somebody up there likes me!"
its the eyes that do it!!:)
newman.jpg

and bob mitchem...
mitchpic026.jpg

mitchpic022.jpg

they also show how i i love men to dress.

i like short hair cuts and broad shoulders.....;)

Mary

Practically Family
I want to post pictures I find on the internet. How do I do it without saving them on my computer first? Once I know how to, there'll be lots of old-fashioned swedish gentlemen for you!

Mary said:
I want to post pictures I find on the internet. How do I do it without saving them on my computer first? Once I know how to, there'll be lots of old-fashioned swedish gentlemen for you!

You have to go to a site like Photobucket.com and upload the pics. They give you the html/ IMG codes that enable you to post in the forums.
* In order to upload the pics, I believe you have to save them to your comp. Hope this helps. :D

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
You can right click on the picture --> copy picture URL address ---> paste it into your post between
tags. It's the impolite way of posting pictures, some might consider it stealing bandwidth, others may say it's just the nature of the world wide web.

Apple Annie

New in Town
MarieAnne said:
Alright, here are some pics of my husband. I just realized I don't have very many pictures of him. These two put together should do him justice.....I miss him. He's gone (work) until december:( .

Valentine202.jpg

With our daughter

DSC00846.jpg

With our daughter again.

MarieAnne, I must say your husband is gorgeous, especially in the first picture. And congratulations of having such a beautiful bonny girl, she's lovely!

MarieAnne

Practically Family
Apple Annie said:
MarieAnne, I must say your husband is gorgeous, especially in the first picture. And congratulations of having such a beautiful bonny girl, she's lovely!

Thank you. I'll be sure to tell him. He'll be flattered. I'm really enjoying this thread. Seeing all the guys and how they wear their hair...

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
Ralph Fiennes just kills me....he has a timeless look, and always makes me swoon....even when he's dressed as a nazi....or Voldemort....well, maybe not looking at Voldemort...but I know he's in there somewhere, which is cause for swoonage! :)

ralph.jpg
ralph-fiennes-main2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy