Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Inky

One Too Many
Here's my own handsome man in his vintage guayabera shirt and Raybans.

3717519165_b4e91091c6.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
TheDutchess said:
tyronepowerragtime11.jpg

Tyrone Power *swoons*

I don't know, something about men with dark hair and eyes gets the heart thumping. ooo well maybe dark slightly wavy hair and light eyes..but i digress

ooooo, I could definitely ~ahem~ handle that one too!

Inky

One Too Many
lolly_loisides said:
Inky your husband looks like he's a really nice guy, you know how sometimes you can just tell from a picture? I really like his hairdo (if only my hubby had enough hair for a hairstyle like that!).

Thank you Lolly Loisides! He is a very nice guy actually and he'll be happy to hear you thought so as well :) and that you like his hair.

My hubby has dark/gray hair usually but just got it bleached out white that day and there was still toner residue. In a couple days it'll be nice and white again. He's only 36, so he's very sensitive about his early gray. And he's high maintenance, hahaha, but that's my own darn fault!

Inky

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:
train ride at knotss?

:eek:fftopic:

no, but very close, pretty faythe! He is riding in an un-restored original Disneyland train car that resides in Santa Margarita at a ranch where we visited this past weekend. The locomotive is from the late 1800's. It was a very fun ride around the ranch! Here's a little story about the cars and how they came to be where they are now. One has been fully restored thus far.

and a few more of my own pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/inkyknits/sets/72157621284279975/

Incorporeal13

Familiar Face
Personally, I've always swooned over James Dean. ;) ;) ;)
17.jpg

Luckily my fella is very attractive too, and to me has some features resembling th aforementioned. To me, anyways. :D :D
Picture006-1.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
A good suit like Cary Grant used to wear (Please excuse me while I swoon over here) or really any of his attire, that man knew how to dress, and was he ever nice to look at.
carygrant.jpg

cary.jpg

I also happen to be a sucker for a man in uniform, please note my boyfriend pictured below.
PAUL-1.jpg

31.jpg

p_nupclose12bW.jpg

And then there is this one, you can't even see his face but boy does it get me excited.
TopGun.jpg

I think the uniform does it even more for me then the great attire of the fabulous Mr. Cary Grant. I like my men big and tall and not completely perfect. I like to feel tiny when I am with them and totally safe. I am a tall girl and that is not something I feel often. But my boyfriend fits that description

Grant Fan

Practically Family
cailinbeag said:
I don't know if this counts since he's family, but I always thought my great grandfather was one of the most handsome men I knew. When he was in the war, the ladies loved him. These are circa 1942/3.

scan001001.jpg

scan001002.jpg
aww he was handsome and quite dapper too. I am a fan.

Lenore

Practically Family
Grant Fan said:
I also happen to be a sucker for a man in uniform

know the feeling....

The hubby and I when he arrived on Mid-tour.
875088902_l.jpg

At our wedding, garter removal. Apparently, he didn't find it as funny as I did. Or he just couldn't find the damn thing.. ;)
425087482_l.jpg

yummykiwi

New in Town
TheDutchess said:
tyronepowerragtime11.jpg

Tyrone Power *swoons*

I don't know, something about men with dark hair and eyes gets the heart thumping. ooo well maybe dark slightly wavy hair and light eyes..but i digress

YUM! I need to go put some of his movies on my Netflix Queue!

Grant Fan: I think your hubs looks like that guy from American Idol... Taylor Hicks (I think that's his name).

I have spent the last hour in here swooning over all these pictures. I'm gonna be late for work LOL

SayCici

Practically Family
Amateis, so far I've just seen him in Thank Your Lucky Stars, but I only needed to see the face and hear the voice once! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy