Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

dgenevieve

Familiar Face
HadleyH said:
^

vixie, dear, pay some attention please! :p - lol - ;)

at the helm of his yatch, while enjoing a fishing vacation! :D
d324713944225756_landing.jpg

YUMMY. :essen:

Christy

One of the Regulars
Montgomery Clift

I've always thought Montgomery Clift was very handsome. I especially liked him in The Misfits.
Montgomery+Clift.jpg

My favorite handsome fella is Humphrey Bogart though, I just adore him!

Christy

One of the Regulars
Another Modern Handsome Guy

James Marsden, here he is in The Notebook. I think he's a handsome guy. He's one of my top picks for current actors.

james-marsden.jpg

On a side note, I like the yellow outfit in the background!

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
English actor in the american cinema Ralph Forbes(1896-1951) Married to Ruth Chatterton from 1924 to 1932.

Reputedly, Forbes was one of the models for the Arrow Collar man ads for Cluett Peabody and Co.'s brand of shirts and detachable collars.

8753470_108455666128.jpg
Move over Gary Cooper! ;) :D

lexismonkey

New in Town
Mike in Seattle said:
As to the last half of your question, let's see...because everyone knows about all the different types of cancer smoking causes...because smoking is becoming illegal in more & more cities...because fewer people smoke anymore...and really, who wants to cuddle up to someone wearing a gorgeous double-breasted suit that reeks of stale cigarette smoke?

OMG...Smoking causes cancer?! :eek:

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Change of pace...

Not golden age, unshaven and only my personal opinion, but i find this photo of Richard Burton very,very, very sexy...

2201-1.jpg
........mmmm:essen:........

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I'd rather kiss Ralphie than Richard <3
HadleyH said:
I know that we have very different tastes in men (I'm speaking of women in general), and I'm grateful for that (= less competition), but I'm baffled by the fact that skin like that (tan, sweaty, wrinkled, leathery, large pores) is seen as sexy on a man, yet ugly on a woman.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
cherry lips said:
...but I'm baffled by the fact that skin like that (tan, sweaty, wrinkled, leathery, large pores) is seen as sexy on a man, yet ugly on a woman.

Yucky! I can see how there might be rugged appeal, but I for one prefer clean, healthy and untanned. Sweat is not fun.

I'm having a serious crush on Farley Granger these days -

farley-granger.jpg

He's still alive too! Maybe I'll write to him and see if he will send me a picture <3

Too bad for me that he's gay :(

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
Not golden age, unshaven and only my personal opinion, but i find this photo of Richard Burton very,very, very sexy...

2201-1.jpg
........mmmm:essen:........

OOOOH. Me, too! I always did like Richard Burton...sometimes the scruffy look is just hot. Viggo Mortensen in the Lord of the Rings movies comes to mind...

cookie

I'll Lock Up
cherry lips said:
I'd rather kiss Ralphie than Richard <3

I know that we have very different tastes in men (I'm speaking of women in general), and I'm grateful for that (= less competition), but I'm baffled by the fact that skin like that (tan, sweaty, wrinkled, leathery, large pores) is seen as sexy on a man, yet ugly on a woman.

Go figure!

analiebe said:
... australia breeds them handsome

bondi beach 1930
1930_bondi_wideweb__470x371,0.jpg

I just love the 30s style with the 'bullet crease' down the skull. I used to see it still on older guys in the 80s who still desported this look. Brylcreem helped.

HadleyH said:
at the helm of his yacht, while enjoing a fishing vacation! :D
d324713944225756_landing.jpg

This guy would be 100 years old this year.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Oh no Hadley - Not Robert Mitchum again! lol

Some ladies like rugged, sweaty guys, eh? ;) I've always been a clean-cut kind of gal. All the gents I've posted - Rall, Fonda, Granger - Are impeccable!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
It should be against the law, against the law I tell you, to look this good:
wb02.jpg

WarrenBeatty.jpg

warren-beatty-c-1960s.jpg
warrenwaterfall.jpg

Oh, what I wouldn't give to be the girl in that car *sigh*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member