Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Miss_Becky

Familiar Face
He's not as handsome as some the actors posted here, but this man was a genius, artistic, beauty in his own right. He was my favorite designer/artist, one the reason I became so interested in fashion, fashion history and tailoring...so sad to see him go.

Long Live McQueen, RIP.

mcqueen.jpg

mcqueen.jpg

alexander-mcqueen.jpg

alexander-mcqueen-met-dress-2003.jpg

article-1161149-03D29AB2000005DC-397_468x669.jpg

alexander-mcqueen-feather-wedding-dress2.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Another attractive gentleman from the Golden Age was american football star Johnny Mack Brown( 1904-1974) who moved on to star in MGM films.

Early 1930s
3264727.jpg

3264387.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HadleyH said:
I think Alan Ladd ( 1913- 1964) belongs here too!
:eek:fftopic: he was the father of Cheryl Ladd the blonde on the right

untitled-32.jpg

Absolutely incorrect - Cheryl Ladd was married for a short time to Ladd's son, David. Alan Ladd accidentally overdosed and was dead for about nine years before Cheryl Stoppelmoor married David Ladd and took his name, so she'd never even met Alan Ladd.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
The other day I was ordering band t-shirts for A Smile and a Ribbon's upcoming East Coast tour (starting this Thursday! Come see us in NYC/ Cambridge/ Boston/ Harrisburg/ Burlington/ Montreal) and I couldn't help but notice American Apparel's male models:

aacutie.jpg

americanapparelmodel.jpg

2.jpg

Now I'm looking forward to going all the more!

Kit Karson

New in Town
Rudolph Valentino!!

Rudy!! Rudolph Valentino has always been my favorite since a very young age I remember sitting at my grandmothers house watching The Son of the Sheik and falling in love w/ everything about him, and I think I was probably 5 at the time. He is so dreamy!! Next up Leslie Howard w/ his light hair how I adore Leslie Howard!! someone posted in another thread how they couldn't stand his role in gone w/ the wind.. I quite liked it and how Scarlet man handled him..hehe also I definitely currently agree w/ Jake G. he brings back the old Hollywood feel and screams masculinity! Love it!

Amie

One of the Regulars
Richard Barthelmess anyone?

Richard+Barthelmess+1+(1928).jpg

tolabledavidlobby.jpg

He was so wonderful at getting beat up.

& Robert Donat of course

ECH120126.jpg

robert_donat_grande1.jpg

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
David Coulthard! David Coulthard! David Coulthard!
I always watch at least 5 minutes of the F1 for a little look at him. OOoooo he has such immaculated taylored shirts. MMmmm. Plus for me he has the unlimate masculine body shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot