Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
Every time my boyfriend goes to the barbers, I send him with 4 pictures for inspiration. One of these is always Robert Donat, who is simply gorgeous, and another is Jon Hamm as Don Draper. The rest depend on my mood...

Annichen

Familiar Face
My crush since childhood:
frankenstein4kopi.jpg

Colin Clive..*swoon*
The Frankenstein guy..
It is totally OK if you don't get it,nobody does.
Usually when I start raving about him people go:"..who?"
And if someone knows who he is they go: "WHAT??!!!*@#...hhhnngh:confused: "
..oh well,I think he is the best<3

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
Okay.. I'm always looking in here and have my hot men collection on my computer, hidden from my boyfriend. Hahah. I think I'll be posting in here quite a bit because I'm a pants-chaser. :D

First off My boyfriend (I don't want to get in trouble I'm pretty sure he has an account here now):
boooo333.jpg

I love my fair share of 50s rockers.. they where bad and rebellious and beautiful:

Gene and Eddie <3
eddiegenenq5.gif

Elvis and Glen Glenn:
GlenGlennelvis1.jpg

Elvis and Cash... But focus on Elvis because his face is like an angel here <3:
JohnnyCash.jpg

Elvis3.jpg

Okay and this guy, Lucky Tubb is a modern day fox and a hell of a singer.:
hotterthanmatt.jpg

And some random "Pin-Up Boys" done by two gay photographers I can't remember their names for the life of me but here is some of their less risque work:

3443B4643B232327Ffp583Dot3E23333D3A.jpg

pg49.jpg

elvis_my_love_small.jpg

Boy, do I love a good looking man.

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
P.S.- Doesn't Elvis make you feel funny in the pants at the beginning of king creole???

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSfWf2EI0PU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSfWf2EI0PU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Even though he is not my type at all ( don't like pretty boys [huh] ) poor Sal Mineo belongs in this gallery i guess. his most memorable role was in "Rebel without a Cause" along James Dean. He had a troubled life, belonged to gangs, was caught in robbery and was finally stabbed to death in 1976. [huh]

50372551.jpg

13.jpg

JPH

Familiar Face
AmateisGal said:
Got my DH Blacksheep Squadron for Father's Day and now have a crush on Robert Conrad!

conrad.jpg

conrad3.jpg

robertconrad2.jpg
My wife loves to watch reruns of Wild Wild West. She says she just likes the show, although I know it's really because of Robert Conrad's tight fitting pants. You may notice they did a little bit of that with his flight suits in Baa Baa Black Sheep too. She bought me both volumes 1 & 2 as well, butt (sic), I think she had ulterior motives. The things we men put up with. ;)

Joseph
She has crushes on Flynn, Ty Power, Cary Grant, and Gary Cooper... well, pretty much most of the dark & handsome leading men from classic Hollywood. [huh]

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Annichen said:
My crush since childhood:
frankenstein4kopi.jpg

Colin Clive..*swoon*
The Frankenstein guy..
It is totally OK if you don't get it,nobody does.
Usually when I start raving about him people go:"..who?"
And if someone knows who he is they go: "WHAT??!!!*@#...hhhnngh:confused: "
..oh well,I think he is the best<3

GEEEEZ! *HOT* I totally "get it"!! I go for the ugly guys -- "Prettyboys" do absolutely nothing for me. :D

littleblackcar

New in Town
Late to the party, as usual, but I have to put in a[nother?] vote for Gary Cooper:

cooper.jpg

And Fredric March (Inherit the Wind, The Best Years of Our Lives) was quite a knockout when he was younger (this is from Les Miserables, 1930):

sjff_03_img1207.jpg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
JPH said:
My wife loves to watch reruns of Wild Wild West. She says she just likes the show, although I know it's really because of Robert Conrad's tight fitting pants. You may notice they did a little bit of that with his flight suits in Baa Baa Black Sheep too. She bought me both volumes 1 & 2 as well, butt (sic), I think she had ulterior motives. The things we men put up with. ;)

Joseph
She has crushes on Flynn, Ty Power, Cary Grant, and Gary Cooper... well, pretty much most of the dark & handsome leading men from classic Hollywood. [huh]

LOL. I've noticed the tight flight suits, too! I am thinking of getting a couple of seasons of The Wild, Wild West. Fun show.

Amie

One of the Regulars
littleblackcar said:
And Fredric March (Inherit the Wind, The Best Years of Our Lives) was quite a knockout when he was younger (this is from Les Miserables, 1930):

sjff_03_img1207.jpg

Valjean in that opening scene was too hot to be true. I like him a lot with disheveled hair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner