Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
550w_gayspy_aiden_turner_1.jpg

Aiden Turner.:D

Snowdrop

Familiar Face
Oh, so many beautiful Colin Firth pictures. *swoon*
Aside from Mr. Firth, I am currently madly in love with Jon Hamm and Jensen Ackles.

mad-men-don.jpg

Mmm, Don Draper. ;)

jensen-ackles.jpg

Bestill my heart!

And I have to confess, I always thought Ray Liotta was pretty damn sexy back in the day! :embarassed:
imagesCAFQ4D8D.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Jensen Ackles is adorable. I like his twang (hes from Texas).
Im trying to understand ladies, but I totally dont see the love for Collin Firth. I dont get it.

And Ray Liotta is STILL pretty darn sexy.

LD

Snowdrop

Familiar Face
Jensen Ackles is adorable. I like his twang (hes from Texas).
Im trying to understand ladies, but I totally dont see the love for Collin Firth. I dont get it.

And Ray Liotta is STILL pretty darn sexy.

LD

As much as I love Colin Firth in his more recent movies, I have to say that I saw 'Pride & Prejudice' when I was about 12 years old and I have been besotted with him ever since. He was the perfect Mr. Darcy, exactly as I imagined him (I'm a Jane Austen nut!) and so began a lifelong love affair lol.

Sadly, I saw photographs of Ray Liotta recently and well, they almost made me cry. :( He still has the most beautiful eyes though, with just the right amount of crazy behind them.

Last edited:

rue

^ agreed. Watching him in Pride and Prejudice started my love affair too. No one else does a better Mr. Darcy. I like men that don't talk to much and have an air of mystery about them though. I always wonder what is going on inside their heads.

Snowdrop

Familiar Face
Agreed, Rue.

Mr. Darcy and Rhett Butler are my all time favourite male characters, I can never decide who I love more.

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
Of course even Clint doesn't compare to some of the gentlemen loungers... :eek:

I second (third?) this! We have some incredibly attractive (and well dressed!) men around here! I truly enjoy looking at pictures of them and admiring their style and sense of self. I find it inspiring.

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
I second (third?) this! We have some incredibly attractive (and well dressed!) men around here! I truly enjoy looking at pictures of them and admiring their style and sense of self. I find it inspiring.

I have been known to lurk around the What Are You Wearing today? thread and the What Hat Are You Wearing Today? thread looking at all the photos... :eek:

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
I have a thing for a man in a hat:
Sinatra:
Sinatra-Hat-1.jpg

William Powell:
starlight013.jpg

Cary Grant:
tumblr_lhs82i9IQX1qhhsdvo1_500.jpg

Paul Newman:
displayimage.jpeg

Scotty Morris from Big Bad Voodoo Daddy:
NG_01VOODOODADDY_3368616.JPG

Oh, and then there's Clive Owen! No hat but ooo, he is so handsome!
clive-owen-pictures.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails