Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Tuesday_Next

Familiar Face
^ Most definitely. A man with a hat is enough to make a girl swoon ;)

Pair that hat with glasses and I'm really sold :)

Gregory Peck
Copy_of_Mockingbird3.jpg

Oh, my yes! How could I forget Mr. Peck! Well played, Ms. Rue.

Drappa

One Too Many
Guillaume Canet
images

Gabriel Garcia Bernal
images

images

Moritz Bleibtreu
images

Stipe Erceg
images

I realise most people wouldn't find the last two handsome, but I think they're incredibly sexy and charismatic.

Last edited:

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
I love Rivers, too!! I wish he were taller!

I don't know if this has already been mentioned (I didn't read through the entire thread) but I looooove Adrien Brody

AdrienBrody_LasVegas1.jpg

Mae Croft

Familiar Face
Ooh, that gif needs to be tattooed to the inside of my eyelids!

I love a man in uniform, too, and a great suit. I'm particularly fond of some of the WWII U.S. pilot uniforms - grrrr. I'm also probably the odd woman out here, and I'm sure admitting to this is some kind of sin, but - I dig a cute greaser, too! So, when I have my harem set up I'll need a few of each kind of guy. ;)

nosferaturoams

Familiar Face
Then there is something very wrong with your boyfriend. Doesn't he know not to ever turn down a kiss from a woman who loves him?

His hatred for lipstick is strong. One of those things planted from childhood :p. I love him anyway so I don't mind since I rarely wear make up everyday. To have a boyfriend who prefers you natural means lotsa nice 'lazy' days anyway :)

Berlin

Practically Family
His hatred for lipstick is strong. One of those things planted from childhood :p. I love him anyway so I don't mind since I rarely wear make up everyday. To have a boyfriend who prefers you natural means lotsa nice 'lazy' days anyway :)

If your boyfriends hatred is towards the blemishing, I can recommend you Maybelline super stay 24. You can do whatever you want, but the lipstick doesn't blemish át áll. I've tried many weird things to make it blemish .. but it just won't. Even with kissing, lipstick is still perfect and the mouth of your lover is still clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner