Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Australia Day 2007

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
To all my fellow Aussie Loungers - KoopKooper, Dr Greg, Matthew Dalton, 3Piecesuitguy, Swinggal, Sam Cox, Mojito, Shooman, and anyone else I may inadvertently have omitted to include on this list - I hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Koop and me have been invited to a barbie, what could be more Aussie than that? Whatever you're up to, here's to lots of laughter and a spirit of enjoying all this wonderful country's got to offer.

Hondo

One Too Many
I'm not a Aussie admire you folks, also know you got some great looking women down under, Charlize Theron ;) Wish you all a great time :cheers1:

Hondo

One Too Many
Matthew Dalton said:
Thanks Benny! I hope you have a good one also, as I do the rest of the Lounge's Aussies.

I believe Charlize is South African.

:eek: sorry bout that :p still cute!! Okay I'll get this right, Nicole Kidman lol

Mojito

One Too Many
A Happy Oz Day to Benny and all the other Aussie in the lounge! I'll be staying with mates...BBQ lunch, then off to watch Sydney FC play.

Already warming up my repetoire of patriotic songs to launch into.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24