Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Easter!

Yum!

scotrace said:
What's everyone having? I get to make the ham this year.
Ham is classic for Easter Sunday, oddly enough my brother has decided to make Spaghetti Sauce with meatballs and Italian sausage to serve over ravioli. Oh well, I am an Italian food fan & it will be good!

I actually have a craving for roasted lamb and was considering asking if the family wanted to go to the Middle East Restaurant in Alhambra if they are open. Humous, Imtabal, and roast lamb shish kabab!:p

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Happy Easter! We're going low key this year..I got a bad cold so no one really wants to be around me :( I'm cooking game hens, potatoes ,rolls and a big salad for dinner

AtomicBlonde

One of the Regulars
Happy Easter to everyone too! I have no idea whats for Easter dinner, as mom is cooking... I just get to go home and enjoy it :)

This year, however, I am bringing over two good friends, Kate and Drew. Drew is from New Jersey and is oh so excited about having a big southern dinner... and seeing cows. I told him if he was good we'd let him feed the horses. He's been talking about it for days. Ah, city folk. lol

Anyway, happy Easter folks!

-Jess

Wild Root

Gone Home
A Tisket A Tasket They've got their Easter Baskets!

3ColKids.jpg

Happy easter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24