Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy New Year!

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I had no idea I'd stay up till 4am. Well, at least it was in the company of good friends. Besides, I have nothing I need to do today, so sleeping till noon isn't that big a crime today, right? :eek: :(

So far, the new year is thirteen and a half hours in, all is good so far.

J.B.

Practically Family
HNY
emohattipjv1.gif

Nashoba

One Too Many
we started out setting off explosives, then the hubby got called in to work. :( I spent the rest of the night watching TCM. Then when he came back home, I made him watch them too.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy New Year to you all. It's been great fun to get to know some of you in person and many of you through the ether. To those of you I've miffed -- it's 2008, I apologize and now let's forget about it and have a drink. I can be an annoying ba~tard when discussing Aeschylus or ethnic relations in modern America, but in person I'm all about fun and good times. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, GUYS.

- - guys?

- guys?

Doran said:
Happy New Year to you all. It's been great fun to get to know some of you in person and many of you through the ether. To those of you I've miffed -- it's 2008, I apologize and now let's forget about it and have a drink. I can be an annoying ba~tard when discussing Aeschylus or ethnic relations in modern America, but in person I'm all about fun and good times. ISN'T THAT RIGHT, GUYS.

- - guys?

- guys?

Yep, you sure are. ;) :p
Now you really owe me. I take Oban as payment by the way. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy