Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Harley Sportster “One Pocket” Horsehide Café Racer Jacket 44

technovox

One Too Many
Super cool & super rare 1950’s- 1960's vintage leather Harley Davidson "Sportster One Pocket" Cafe Racer jacket… in black horsehide. This one came my way a couple months ago, but I already have 2 other Harley "shirt jackets" that fit a tad better. The horsehide on this jacket is simply beautiful-- thick and supple with lots of life, with that perfectly “broken-in” look that makes these jackets so desirable. Lining is intact and in wonderful condition. This jacket has the all original earlier Conmar "Bell" zippers on the sleeves and they work. Snaps work. Original Conmar main zip works perfectly. Early Conmar diamond pull is still on pocket- works fine. Label says size 44, but please go by the measurements:

Approximate measurements:
Armpit to Armpit is 22- 23”
The shoulders measure outside to outside seam 18-18.5"
Sleeve length measures 25.5"
Base of neck to bottom of jacket on back: 25.5"

Made in the USA, the patina on this one is truly spectacular, it has that beautiful loved and worn and loved-to-death look that cannot be faked. Rare to find the larger size… rarer yet with all the original zippers intact and functional!

$475.00 PP friends and family. Add $26 for shipping CONUS, or stop by and pick it up in person. Sorry, no international shipping. PM any questions.

harley_main.jpg

harley_pocketzip.jpg

harley_back.jpg

harley_size44label.jpg

harley_sleeves.jpg

harley_lining.jpg

harley_armmeasure.jpg

harley_chestmeasure.jpg

harley_backmeasure.jpg

harley_length measure.jpg

Last edited:

jdiddy

A-List Customer
Hey
Joseph here , saw this on eBay but recognized your name.ok so I have never bought a vintage jacket before and really like this. Can you fill me in a bit. I have and have had several jackets , we all have a problem that I know! Lol
But new to the vintage game.this jacket looks like it would fit me good but not sure on the older cuts.

technovox

One Too Many
Hey
Joseph here , saw this on eBay but recognized your name.ok so I have never bought a vintage jacket before and really like this. Can you fill me in a bit. I have and have had several jackets , we all have a problem that I know! Lol
But new to the vintage game.this jacket looks like it would fit me good but not sure on the older cuts.
Hey Josesph, Welcome to FDL! Just sent you a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB