Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anybody seen ____ around Lately?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I think the site run a new advertisement engine script that can bypass ads blocker so it runs more sluggishly now because of all that. I use ads blocker on my browser because all the animations and ads bar rotation slowing down my page loading time tremendously but last few days I see a lot of ads and lot slower page loading because of that, maybe the active script that actively running to bypass ad blocker and the loading of banners and animation is what slowing this site, I don't mind ads really as long as they are proper and make sense with the vibe of the site and not annoying

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I think the site run a new advertisement engine script that can bypass ads blocker so it runs more sluggishly now because of all that. I use ads blocker on my browser because all the animations and ads bar rotation slowing down my page loading time tremendously but last few days I see a lot of ads and lot slower page loading because of that, maybe the active script that actively running to bypass ad blocker and the loading of banners and animation is what slowing this site, I don't mind ads really as long as they are proper and make sense with the vibe of the site and not annoying
No, it was a redirect issue. Fixed now.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Still sorting through a few other issues. Should be fixed soon.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
is it possible though that the ads is about outerwear or workwear in general... what I currently see on my end here probably my geo location I got ads about halal rosewater facial wash... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran