Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anybody seen ____ around Lately?

zebedee

One Too Many
I think that Covid-depression has done for a lot of us. I'm lucky in that I am in Shanghai and we're relatively free of new infections but we ain't leaving the borders or seeing our families anytime soon. I want to talk about and buy jackets, but, as the man says, 'Oh, how slow the moments go'.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I wonder about the reasons for people to leave the forum. Whether it's because subject matters have changed (eg less on military styles and more on civilian styles), or whether it's because leaving the forum is a way to control one's jacket (buying) addiction.

I wonder about the reasons for people to leave the forum. Whether it's because subject matters have changed (eg less on military styles and more on civilian styles), or whether it's because leaving the forum is a way to control one's jacket (buying) addiction.

Quite a few members with whom I'd occasionally exchange a private message in the past had moved on to other things, right after they upgraded their wardrobe. I suppose a lot of people join the forum simply to get the assistance on upgrading their wardrobe and having taken care of something which for the vast majority doesn't really matter at all, move on.

I suppose it really is true we only chose our wardrobe twice in our lives and TFL is just the perfect place for when that second time (the grown-up phase) comes around.

Peacoat

Bartender
I talked with HoosierDaddy the other day. He has some things going on that take up a lot of his time. He is doing well and hopes to be back soon.

Han Solo has been gone for a long time. He is really a cool guy. Everyone will remember his "Tree." Han and his girlfriend (who is beautiful, BTW) had a child about the time he quit posting. He got real busy.

Han lives in Germany, but does business in England. Even though German is his native language, he speaks unaccented English.

Those are the only two I can help out with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko