Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anybody seen ____ around Lately?

I dont think he is leaving. He said he is waiting to get a Cal back from JL that he hopes to share with us. I hope he sticks around, he was starting to get into the M/C jackets. He was starting to get quite the collection.

That’s good to hear. I was just joking about how he turned his back on leather/TFL to have a fling with denim. He does have an awesome leather collection. Probably has an awesome denim collection too. Nothing half-a$$ed about how he goes about acquiring jackets, boots, jeans, etc.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I always miss the “good stuff”, is it a banable offense to ask what happened?
If you do a search of downunder here, you will find some clues. I think it started because some loungers teased him for posting duplicate photos in a lot of different threads. Everyday, he posts a photo of what he is wearing that day in What jacket you are wearing then same photo in Shoes to go with jackets then Over 50s wearing leather jackets. Felt like he hijacked the whole board/sub forum every day. He was ignorant of internet/forum etiquette so people sort of teased him for using the same background every day but in fact it is for the waste of forum resources by posting duplicate photos in various threads. Pissed him off so he fired back with direct insult. Well it escalated and here is what our Bartender said at #8936.
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...er-jacket-edition.96976/page-447#post-2795393

Last edited:

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I kind off miss ALL our past members. Diversity is what creates a community. I don’t have to agree to all that’s going on to feel welcome or even at home. We’ve lost some characters…
I certainly do not miss some of the people who used to stir up trouble around here. Now I will admit (somewhat sheepishly) to enjoying a thread that has gone off the rails and turned into an absolute shitshow from time to time, but I do not like people who come here looking to start and win arguments and debates.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/members/jamespowers.119/
The Lounge was certainly bereft when James threw the towel in.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/members/rue.16691/
It's been three years since we last heard from Rue. What a sad loss her departure was.
Gosh, I didn’t realize that it had been almost seven years since Powers left. We chatted and I understood why he was leaving, but really hoped that he would come back. He was pretty funny.

Rue was pretty entertaining as well and a great addition to the Lounge. She had started the disappearing act a couple or so years prior to vanishing.

AtomicEra Tom is coming up on seven years gone as well. He is just one more missed Lounger.

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ