Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Has anybody seen ____ around Lately?

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Every jacket?? Your memory is a little wrong. The weight of the leather jackets was especially interesting for me.
No my memory is fine, apart from remembering that guys name :) , the jacket weight is important to me also, but this guy was relentless. He would grind you down. Like I said I miss these guys,

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Remember the guy who would ask the weight of every jacket? Lol,then the shrinking aero dude,, I kinda miss these fruitcakes,,schitzo was another belter.
Yes. I believe the heavy jacket dude was from Eastern Europe and he absolutely would not take no for an answer. If you wrote anything at all about a jacket he wanted to know what it weighed right then and there. If you didn’t know he wanted you to get the scale out and weigh it right that minute.

Rawky

One of the Regulars
What happened to the fella who wanted to recreate that oversized leather jacket, from some sci-fi show. Was it X Files?

I'm quite interested to see if he got what he wanted from it.

dubpynchon

Practically Family
Yes. I believe the heavy jacket dude was from Eastern Europe and he absolutely would not take no for an answer. If you wrote anything at all about a jacket he wanted to know what it weighed right then and there. If you didn’t know he wanted you to get the scale out and weigh it right that minute.
I remember him, the thread replies were funny. I think he was looking for an ANJ-4 maybe. I’m fairness they can be quite heavy :D

Last edited: