Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anybody seen ____ around Lately?

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Every jacket?? Your memory is a little wrong. The weight of the leather jackets was especially interesting for me.
No my memory is fine, apart from remembering that guys name :) , the jacket weight is important to me also, but this guy was relentless. He would grind you down. Like I said I miss these guys,

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Remember the guy who would ask the weight of every jacket? Lol,then the shrinking aero dude,, I kinda miss these fruitcakes,,schitzo was another belter.
Yes. I believe the heavy jacket dude was from Eastern Europe and he absolutely would not take no for an answer. If you wrote anything at all about a jacket he wanted to know what it weighed right then and there. If you didn’t know he wanted you to get the scale out and weigh it right that minute.

Rawky

One of the Regulars
What happened to the fella who wanted to recreate that oversized leather jacket, from some sci-fi show. Was it X Files?

I'm quite interested to see if he got what he wanted from it.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Yes. I believe the heavy jacket dude was from Eastern Europe and he absolutely would not take no for an answer. If you wrote anything at all about a jacket he wanted to know what it weighed right then and there. If you didn’t know he wanted you to get the scale out and weigh it right that minute.
I remember him, the thread replies were funny. I think he was looking for an ANJ-4 maybe. I’m fairness they can be quite heavy :D

Last edited:

Schtum

New in Town
I've not been in here much. I only found myself in here originally because of one man, my good friend Robb whose user name was Plumbline.

I don't know if there's already been a post about this and I haven't found it. I'm very sad to report that Robb passed away on Wednesday of this week. Much too young.

He was a lovely guy and a great friend. He'll be sadly missed by a great many people.

R.I.P. Plumbline

Harris HTM

One Too Many
I've not been in here much. I only found myself in here originally because of one man, my good friend Robb whose user name was Plumbline.

I don't know if there's already been a post about this and I haven't found it. I'm very sad to report that Robb passed away on Wednesday of this week. Much too young.

He was a lovely guy and a great friend. He'll be sadly missed by a great many people.

R.I.P. Plumbline
Jesus man, I do remember Plumbline being really active years ago. He was also from Scotland if I remember well?
My condolences to all his family and friends.

Schtum

New in Town
Jesus man, I do remember Plumbline being really active years ago. He was also from Scotland if I remember well?
My condolences to all his family and friends.

Yes, Robb was originally from Glasgow. He and his wife and children had lived in Bedfordshire in England for many years while he was working for an oil company. More recently, he'd been living and working in Melbourne, Australia for the past four and a half years. He's survived by his wife, son, daughter and baby grand daughter.

If I recall right Danny was newly married with child on the way.. no time for jackets when you've got to buy baby formula and diapers..but wishing him well regardless.

Jonesy, has me concerned, I know he mentioned he was moving back to the mainland from Hawaii earlier this year, so hoping all is well with J.

I think Jonesy has been seen in the the Hats section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot