Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Has anyone got one of these?

Well...it all depends on your needs. For me, I'd rather spend a little more and find a great used repop. But for the money, I suppose it looks OK. It's all about your priorities...

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I can barely tell a Cooper A2 from a Goodwear but that looks pretty good. I'd be intereted to read a review. I have almost bought an A2 several times but have never really wnated to spend more than $400 on one. This option is tempting but the knits look a little off.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Not keen myself, rather boxy and shiny looking, the collar is off, etc etc. As Scott said, it depends on your priorities, but I would save a little more or look for decent second hand one, there are plenty out there.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Just had a nose on the dreaded...Plenty of good secondhand Eastmans and Aero's on there for around the £200-300 mark, a good price to start. You can get a cheap one if you don't mind the patch being on the wrong side or even a dodgy listing(photo flipped so it looks on the wrong side but isn't). Then if you can't get on with the style you have not lost too much £££$$$.
If it is just a bumming around jacket you want and won't have secondhand this is not that bad though the knits do look crap. In the 1980s I went everywhere and did everything in my A2 before they became popular here, though not many grovel about in car breakers or fix their motorcycles up, get drunk, have fights etc in their new jackets costing an arm and a leg........Hmmm(He thinks:rolleyes:) Probably wouldn't myself now.
JTee

Cocker

Practically Family
For this range of price, if you're looking for a beater A-2, I'd go with the horse one from QMI.be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart