Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat from Monsieur Spade

mojoboy31

New in Town
Hey there, I'm trying to find the hat they used for the new Monsieur Spade show. Unfortunately I cannot too many good pics not any info. Anyone got any ideas? Looks like a grey or caribou, with a blue ribbon.

1000012988.jpg

Hey there, I'm trying to find the hat they used for the new Monsieur Spade show. Unfortunately I cannot too many good pics not any info. Anyone got any ideas? Looks like a grey or caribou, with a blue ribbon.

View attachment 599555
I watched the series. I think if you look at the Akubra Stylemaster it comes very close to this. Stetson has a number of models, narrow(ish) brim, low tapered crown, tone on tone ribbon. If you want to go upscale in price look at the Borsalino line. Or go all out and commission a custom....for certain it will be better than the one in the TV show.

mojoboy31

New in Town
I would suggest it is a Borsalino .
It would seem to fit with the 'style' of the other clothing.

From the article....

''Recently, Clive Owen came over from London to be fitted for the TV drama Monsieur Spade. ''

"Monsieur Spade"

Monsieur-Spade-Review-Canal-Plus-AMC-Pilot-Episode-Three.jpeg

Was looking at Holland Hats, and the Borsalino Bellagio in grey looks pretty close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner