Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat look worn?

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
if I had a dollar for every time I woke up wondering where the fk my car was I could just buy a new one

one time in LA I woke up ... it just happened to be my birthday ... had no idea where my car was ... when I found it, it had a boot on the front tire because of the glove box full of parking tickets

I took a few things out of it and just left it there until they took it away ... I never saw it again

happy birthday to me
Big smile :)
I know the feeling. Mine went "missing" in Washington Heights... I finally found the spot where I thought I last left it and no car. Called the police and reported it stolen. It was. Impounded by Transit cops and towed downtown. $$$$$.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Buy a well-worn hat off ebay. If that's not enough, throw some dirt at it, stomp on it a couple times and then shake it off and "bash" it to your liking.

Paying for the "distressed" look isn't my thing, but whatever floats your boat.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
For just such an occasion I never leave home without 'em. Probably 75% of the time it's the same driver who comes to get me too. We joke about me just going ahead & hiring him to work as my personal chauffeur.
Ha! Uber is a good idea. Really. I need to grow up and stop trying to drive with one eye closed.

no doubt

my hard drinkin days ended long before uber existed

d1e6e0b71632f259e0f21a6c07f9a720.jpg

"It used to be sort of a hobby..."

Sent directly from my mind to yours

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I can make any hat look old fast...you start out with making your neighbor's cat vomit on it...spill coffee, beer, gun oil, break an egg on it, tie some string around it and drag down the street...several trips around the block should do it...then garden hose it off, pour some powdered Tide laundry soap on it, scrub it with cold water, rinse if off and line dry it INSIDE so it will not shrink up too much. Hat Jack it and steam it to fit....if that hat does not look old and worn and distressed by then, blame your neighbor's cat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy